Squires Kitchen Ready Tempered Isomalt - Colourless 125g
Ready Tempered. Easy to use. Microwaveable.
Ideal for use with our transfer sheets. Simply follow the instructions below, and pour melted isomalt over your printed transfer sheets.
Also ideal for making translucent cake decorations, biscuit centres (such as stained glass biscuits) and moulded decorations
Tends to be easier to work with then traditional melted sugar making it ideal for pulled and blown sugar work
ALLERGY ADVICE: May contain traces of nuts and sugar.
DIETARY GUIDE: Gluten Free, Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Isomalt can be re-used after heating. Pour any leftover isomalt onto a non-stick surface, leave to cool and store in a tightly sealed container for up to 2 years.
How to Use Ready Tempered Isomalt:
- Place colourless isomalt into a microwaveable container and melt in microwave in 30 second increments until the isomalt has melted
- The Isomalt will be very hot so remove from the microwave using oven proof gloves
- Stir and wait until the bubbling subsides, then pour into your desired mould or onto your transfer sheets
- Alternatively for blown sugar work pour it directly onto a heatproof surface and work it with heat proof utensils or once cool enough, use your hands
- Please note this product is unsuitable for use by children as the isomalt reaches high temperatures
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review