NEW E171 FREE - EPS Easy Peel Edible Icing Sheets A4 (25 sheets per pack)
The food additive titanium dioxide (E171) was banned from use in France from 01 January 2020. These new formula icing sheets have been specifically developed using natural colours, without the use of E171.
Please note these icing sheets are not as bright as our standard sheets due to the absence of E171
- FREE NEXT DAY MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS (mainland UK)
- Shipping to France for up to 30kg only £12.95
- NEW E171 free icing sheets
- A4 size edible icing sheets for edible printing
- 25 icing sheets per pack
- High quality icing sheets will work with dry or wet surfaces, even ice cream
- Smooth white finish which results in brilliant print finish
- Easy to remove from backing paper
- Great for use on fondant icing, marzipan, cream and butter cream etc
- Gluten free and nut free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Weight: 45g per sheet
Sugar, Water, Starches E1422, E1412, Maltodextrin, Glycerol E422, Stabilizers E414, E415, E460i, Dextrose, Food Colour E170, Emulsifiers E435, E491, E471, Citric Acid E330, Artificial Flavours, Preservative E202.
Click Here for the full product specifications
Store flat in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
How Long will my Icing Sheets Last?
Due to our fast stock turnover EPS icing sheets will last at least 12 months if kept sealed within the foil bag provided. They will usually have a best before date of at least 18 months.
If it's your first time edible printing please see our blog for useful information such as Should I Choose Icing Sheets or Wafer Paper?
Using edible icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer may invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer. No products sold by EPS are in any way associated or endorsed by printer manufacturers. EPS does not accept any responsibility for the use of EPS Icing Sheets sheets and/or edible inks in your printer.