E171 FREE SWEET ARTIST CHOCOLATE TRANSFER SHEETS A4 (25 sheets)
ALLERGEN WARNING - CONTAINS EGG AND LACTOSE
The food additive titanium dioxide (E171) will be banned from use in the EU from August 2022.
These new formula transfer sheets have been specifically developed using natural colours, without the use of E171.
Create your own chocolate transfers using our Chocolate Transfer sheets. Print your chosen design onto the transfer sheets, pictures, logos or patterns work well. Leave the transfer sheet to dry and simply pour on melted chocolate. Full instructions can be found below.
- 25 chocolate transfer sheets per pack
- For best results use with white chocolate
- Printable area is 207mm x 289mm
Cornflour, water, cocoa butter, glucose syrup, dried egg white (dried egg white & skimmed milk powder), xanthan gum (E415), stabiliser (E466), citric acid (E330), sodium bicarbonate (E500), modified starch (E1422), potato flour, olive oil, potassium sorbate (E202)
CONTAINS LACTOSE AND EGG
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - AS THESE TRANSFER SHEETS ARE BASED ON COCOA BUTTER THEY MUST BE STORED AND TRANSPORTED IN TEMPERATURES BELOW 20C. EPS CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED DUE TO EXCESSIVE HEAT.
IF YOU LIVE IN A HOT CLIMATE WE SUGGEST YOU PURCHASE OUR MERINGUE TRANSFERS AS THESE ARE ALSO SUITABLE FOR CHOCOLATE AND ARE NOT BASED ON COCOA BUTTER
Instructions for Printing on Choco Transfer Sheets
Choco Sheet printing is always done as a mirror image (T-Shirt print). Print on the matt side. Do not touch this part of the sheet as the lamination can easily be removed. Gloves are recommended.
Print on Choco Sheets by setting the print quality option of your printer to "High". This will avoid excessive amounts of colour on the laminated part of the sheet.
Make sure that the printed colour on the Choco Sheet has dried completely. We recommend waiting for at least 2 to 3 hours at 20°C (approx. 70°F) and max. 60% humidity before you apply chocolate.
Application on Chocolate:
1. Put the printed Choco Sheet on a flat working table with the printed side up. Ideal is wood or a rubber mat. If the surface is too cold the chocolate may not mix very well with the printed layer of the Choco Sheet
2. Position the silicone mat onto the Choco Sheet and cover it with a thin layer of tempered white chocolate. Before the chocolate gets completely hard remove the silicone mat.
3. Cool the sheet with the chocolate in the refrigerator at 8°C (approx. 46°F) for at least 20 minutes until the chocolate is completely cooled down.
4. Remove the chocolate pieces from the plastic sheet carefullly.
Please note: DO NOT RECYCLE PRINTED CHOCOLATE
For more useful information on Chocolate Printing please see our blog
Store in a cool, dry place 10 - 20C
Store flat in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Shelf life 12 months.