NEW Canon PIXMA TS705A Edible Ink Printer Starter Kit
(including edible ink cartridges and icing sheets)
Please note this is an updated 2022 model (TS705A) which requires manual connection to bluetooth by following the set up on the printer. WIFI connection is unaffected and should connect to your computer / phone/ tablet automatically.
This high spec, compact edible printer includes a rear feed tray for easy feeding of icing sheets.
- 1 x Canon Pixma TS705 (black) Wireless Edible Ink Printer
- 1 set of XL 'ready to use' (note - single use non-refill) edible ink cartridges
- 1 pack EPS Easy Peel Icing Sheets (25 sheets)
- this printer is fully compatible with all EPS icing sheets, transfer sheets and wafer paper
- the main advantage this printer has over the other Canon printers is the rear feed tray for the easy feeding of icing sheets / wafer paper
- IF YOU'RE PRINTING PRE-CUT ICING SHEETS WE RECOMMEND EITHER THIS PRINTER, THE TS705, OR THE A3/A4 IX6850 EDIBLE PRINTER KIT. THROUGH OUR EXPERIENCE OF USING BOTH PRINTERS, THESE ARE THE RECOMMENDED OPTION.
- THIS PRINTER KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A USB CABLE. WIRELESS CONNECTION IS RECOMMENDED, THOUGH YOU CAN CONNECT VIA YOUR OWN USB CABLE
- This printer is the replacement for the Canon ip7250 (discontinued in 2018) which was extremely popular with edible printing users. Please note if you are upgrading from your old ip7250 printer, that this printer uses the 580/581 model cartridges and not the 550/551 cartridges used in the ip7250 printer.
This compact printer offers the rear feed facility where the paper does not have to travel around the rollers. There is also a lower tray feed where wafer paper can be loaded and fed.
NOTE - when printing using ICING SHEETS, we recommend that these are fed INDIVIDUALLY using the rear feed tray (with the clear plastic flap / leading edge of the paper) fed first.
For more help on deciding which edible printer is best for your needs please see our blog Which Printer Should I Choose?
- Latest Canon pixma model Inkjet printer with the highest dpi (print resolution) amongst the Canon inkjet range
- WiFi connectivity to apps, devices and the cloud
- Borderless printing at 4800 x 1200 dpi
- PIXMA TS705 Series is quick and easy to use thanks to a redesigned user interface.
- More compact than ever before, PIXMA TS705 Series includes a selection of brand new features including a document removal reminder, manually tilt front panel and a rear paper feed for fast, convenient printing.
- Its simple touch controls are complimented by a 3” LCD display so you'll clearly be able to see what you are doing.
Print at home or on the go with the PIXMA TS5705. Featuring wireless support for Apple, Android or Windows 10 mobile devices via the Canon PRINT app, you can also print images directly from Facebook and Instagram wherever you are.
Also supporting Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and more you can easily work from your devices without first needing to download images to your PC or Mac.
Produce your own high-quality prints at home thanks to the PIXMA TS705's borderless printing in 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Pages print in up to 10.0 seconds (colour) in a variety of paper sizes
Using edible icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer may invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer. No products sold by EPS are in any way associated or endorsed by printer manufacturers.
EPS does not accept any responsibility for the use of EPS Icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer, but will endeavour to assist customers in the event of printer faults where possible.
EPS are an authorised Canon re-seller, and are supported by the Canon Technical team (0207 660 0186) who customers are requested to please contact for first line technical support. If customers subsequently need to contact EPS, they must quote the support call reference number provided by Canon.