NEW Canon PIXMA TS5050 / TS5051 Edible Ink Printer Starter Kit
NOTE - DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY - A BLACK OR WHITE PRINTER MAY BE SUPPLIED.
(including refillable edible ink cartridges, 100ml edible ink set, syringes, icing sheets)
This high spec, compact edible printer includes a rear feed tray for easy feeding of icing sheets and also includes scanning / copying features.
Use for hobby, business or as an excellent Christmas or Birthday gift for girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband who enjoys baking and cake decorating !
- 1 x Canon Pixma TS5050 (black) or TS5051 (white) Wireless Edible Ink Printer (depending on availability, if you'd like a specific colour please leave a message at checkout)
- 1 x set of refillable EPS edible ink cartridges
- 1 x set 100 ml EPS edible ink (magenta, yellow, black and cyan), syringes and needles (for filling cartridges)
- 1 pack EPS Easy Peel Icing (25 sheets)
- fully compatible with all EPS icing sheets and wafer paper
- the main advantage this printer has over the other Canon printers is the rear feed tray for the easy feeding of icing sheets / wafer paper
- IF YOU'RE PRINTING PRE-CUT ICING SHEETS WE RECOMMEND THE A3/A4 IX6850 EDIBLE PRINTER KIT. THROUGH OUR EXPERIENCE OF BOTH PRINTERS THE IX6850 IS THE BEST OPTION
This printer now replaces the MG5750 / MG5751 printer which was very popular with cake decorators and bakers, but is now discontinued. This printer, however, is much more compact and offers the rear feed facility which was popular with previous versions of Canon Printers where the paper did not have to travel around the rollers from beneath, but simply fed from the rear.
- All-in-one printer, scanner and copier with simple touch controls
- WiFi connectivity to apps, devices and the cloud
- Borderless printing at 4800 x 1200 dpi
PIXMA TS5050 Series is quick and easy to use thanks to a redesigned user interface. From the printer display to the Canon PRINT app, you can now enjoy consistent printing and scanning with all your photos and documents.
More compact than ever before, PIXMA TS5050 Series includes a selection of brand new features including a document removal reminder, manually tilt front panel and a rear paper feed for fast, convenient printing.
Its simple touch controls are complimented by a 3” LCD display so you'll clearly be able to see what you are doing.
Print at home or on the go with the PIXMA TS5050. Featuring wireless support for Apple, Android or Windows 10 mobile devices via the Canon PRINT app, you can also print images directly from Facebook and Instagram wherever you are.
Also supporting Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and more you can easily work from your devices without first needing to download images to your PC or Mac.
Produce your own high-quality prints at home thanks to the PIXMA TS5050's borderless printing in 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Pages print in up to 12.6 seconds in a variety of paper sizes including square 13 x 13 cm.
Using edible icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer may invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer. No products sold by EPS are in any way associated or endorsed by printer manufacturers.
EPS does not accept any responsibility for the use of EPS Icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer, but will endeavour to assist customers in the event of printer faults where possible.
EPS are an authorised Canon re-seller, and are supported by the Canon Technical team (0207 660 0186) who customers are requested to please contact for first line technical support. If customers subsequently need to contact EPS, they must quote the support call reference number provided by Canon.
I got my printer for Christmas to help my new business. I absolutely love it and the clarity of the print outs. This has helped me offer to customers an alternative service of pictures etc on their cakes. It has also saved me loads as I used to have to use a shop previously.
I bought this for my bakery. After speaking to Matt at EPS (who was really helpful) I decided to go for this package. The printer arrived the next day and was easy to set up. The print quality is excellent. I don't use it that often but no complaints at all thus far.