A3 and A4 Canon Edible Image Printer (including refillable edible ink cartridges, edible ink set & wafer paper) with Rear Paper Feed
- 1 x Canon Wireless Edible Ink Printer (IX6850)
- 1 x set of EPS refillable edible ink cartridges
- 1 set of edible ink (100ml red, 100ml blue, 100ml black, 100ml yellow)
- 1 pack A3 wafer paper (25 sheets)
- fully compatible with all EPS icing sheets and wafer paper
- Print A3 or A4 edible images from your laptop, tablet or smartphone with ease
- Delivers professional quality prints thanks to an impressive 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- Ink is delivered by five individual edible ink cartridges that help reduce running costs by allowing you to replace your most used cartridges without affecting the rest
- Images arrive quickly thanks to a 14.5 pages per minute print speed
- Choose between USB, Ethernet and wireless connectivity, making it simple to set up your office or work space the way you want.
- You can even print wirelessly from your Android, IOS and Windows RT equipped tablet or smartphone for easy mobile printing.
Use for hobby, business or as an excellent Christmas or Birthday gift for girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband who enjoys baking and cake decorating !
Still undecided on which printer is best for your needs? Please see our blog Which Edible Printer Should I Choose?
Using edible icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer may invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer. No products sold by EPS are in any way associated or endorsed by printer manufacturers.
EPS does not accept any responsibility for the use of EPS Icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer, but will endeavour to assist customers in the event of printer faults where possible.
EPS are an authorised Canon re-seller, and are supported by the Canon Technical team (0207 660 0186) who customers are requested to please contact for first line technical support. If customers subsequently need to contact EPS, they must quote the support call reference number provided by Canon.
Edible ink should only be used in new printers as existing printers will have residual ink in the print head which may be harmful to health.