A3 / A4 Canon Edible Image Printer (including edible ink cartridges, & A3 wafer paper)
- 1 x A3 Canon Wireless Edible Ink Printer (IX6850)
- 1 set of 'ready to use' (single use non-refill) edible ink cartridges
- 1 pack A3 wafer paper (25 sheets)
- fully compatible with all EPS icing sheets and wafer paper
- Print A3 or A4 edible images from your laptop, tablet or smartphone with ease
- Delivers professional quality prints thanks to an impressive 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- Ink is delivered by five individual edible ink cartridges that help reduce running costs by allowing you to replace your most used cartridges without affecting the rest
- Images arrive quickly thanks to a 14.5 pages per minute print speed
- Choose between USB, Ethernet and wireless connectivity, making it simple to set up your office or work space the way you want.
- You can even print wirelessly from your Android, IOS and Windows RT equipped tablet or smartphone for easy mobile printing.
Still undecided on which printer is best for your needs? Please see our blog Which Edible Printer Should I Choose?
Using edible icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer may invalidate the warranty offered by the manufacturer. No products sold by EPS are in any way associated or endorsed by printer manufacturers.
EPS does not accept any responsibility for the use of EPS Icing sheets and/or edible inks in your printer, but will endeavour to assist customers in the event of printer faults where possible.
EPS are an authorised Canon re-seller, and are supported by the Canon Technical team (0207 660 0186) who customers are requested to please contact for first line technical support. If customers subsequently need to contact EPS, they must quote the support call reference number provided by Canon.
Edible ink should only be used in new printers as existing printers will have residual ink in the print head which may be harmful to health.
Brilliant quality printer, really simple to use and set up....needed to be for me :-) I don't use it that often so I decided to go for the easy option of ready filled cartridges. The A3 size also comes in handy for my larger cakes.